Tuesday 16 June 2009

The rule of 90: 10

You might have presumed that this post is all about the onsite/offshore stuff specially if you are from the league of software geeks. But you have just got me wrong, so read on till the end.

It took these many days to come around sun 27 times and all of a sudden just found out that I kept filling my calendar with wedding invites. I watched over myself busy in keeping my presence in these occasions and posing for the group photos with the couples ( I really hate this part; posing still in front of 1000 watts lights till the videographer finishes his job).

Okay… Coming back to our rule, the thought of this rule came when I just spot that only 10 percent of these marriages were heart-fixed and self-driven love marriages. This whole rule is all about making of this 10 percent and getting across to it!!

First disclaimer:
It’s just the mere fact that I have witnessed in my being; so different perception and opinions are always possible as I am not an SME (Subject Matter Expert) nor I did made an effort to measure this particular part of ocean's depth.


Second one:
Our rule is gender biased and the 90 percent part favors feminine, just 10 percent part for my own pity community.



First Part : 90

In case if it’s a spark within the girl's heart, 90 percent of them did manage to find courage to speak out and propose their counterpart. (May be they have a strong believe in their convincing ability)

Out of this 90, another 90 percent of them did able to have a crack at it and convince him; in anyways it’s not a tough job to convince a guy. (Percentage may increase; depending on the amount of H2O (tears) added as catalyst in the conversations)

Again out of this 90, another 90 percent will end up in the wed-lock and contribute 90 percent to our 10 percent so called heart-fixed love marriages. Its eventually happens in the other way around for guys :-)

Second part: 10

Suppose a guy found his angel, the probability of him proposing her will be just 10 percent. It’s not about the courage factor here, mostly it is just the assumption that angel will know about his stuff, but the fact is guys really are poor in expressing their emotion.

Even if he made an attempt to express, his convincing skill will come to scanner. Again as usual only 10 percent will pull out that big ‘YES’.

Now you could have guessed.. Only 10 percent of them will get a chance to tie the knot. (Even this number will be under treat if there is a considerable amount of US maapillais in angel’s communities ... jokes apart ;-) )

The chance of finding such a hero will be 10% of 10% of 10% which means one in a thousand …. Meant to be “aayirathill oruvan”

Final Disclaimer:
Again, I have just listed the facts … Definitely I am not here to chair a debate and conclude anything upfront with this. It’s a rule and it meant to be broke ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment